Kim’s past real estate sales performance speaks for itself with recognition in the form of a Saleswoman of the Year Finalist Certificate of Commendation from Senator Harry Reid as well as the following Prudential Nevada awards:
Directors Club Award • Leading Edge Society Award • Honor Society Award
Kim’s professional Affiliations and Designations are as follows:
- Nevada Real Estate Broker-salesperson License
- Licensed Nevada Property Manager
- Nevada Community Management Pre-Certificate Holder
- Graduate of Realtor Institute
- The Chamber of Commerce Member – Reno-Sparks
- Nevada Association of Realtors
- Reno-Sparks Association of Realtors
Kim has volunteered time and contributed to charities such as The Red Cross, The Breast Cancer Society, The March of Dimes, and The Muscular Dystrophy Association.
Kim strives to meet the client’s needs and make every effort to exceed their expectations. Her goal is to provide professional interactions with win-win results for owners and tenants alike.