DCG is pleased to announce the recent sale of 941 South Virginia Street. Multifamily team, Trevor Richardson and Chris Moton represented both sides of the acquisition that closed October 2, 2020. The 8,080 square foot multifamily converted motel stands on a .33 acre lot centrally located in Reno’s hip Midtown district. The Best Bet Motor Lodge was sold by Leah Bader to JRK Investments LLC for $1,960,000.
Midtown is Home to Over 250 Businesses
- 20+ local restaurants and bars with a diverse variety of dining options, including vegan-friendly and special dietary cuisine from cultures around the world.
- 40+ boutiques/stores, including specialty shops featuring: music, art, fashion, vintage clothing and more.
- Professional services businesses including marketing firms, accountants, law firms, a co-working space, churches, dentists, and real estate advisories.
- 30+ beauty supplies, wellness-related businesses, other aesthetic offerings, including tattoo shops, massage and wellness centers, gyms, and salons.
- Accessible and affordable public transit through the Regional Transportation Commission.
- Annual events (including the Midtown Art Walk, Holidays In Midtown, Black Friday, Record Store Day, and Artown), and nightly musical performances at various venues.
- 50+ murals and a variety of other artistic and historical installations along each block.
- Accessible and walkable sidewalks and an abundance of lighting fixtures to keep pedestrians safe all hours of the day and night.
…and the support of a vibrant Membership Program and skilled and passionate board!